ISG Testing Cycle 1
Details of Islandora Test Server Installation 2/05/13
- link: http://islandora7t.fcla.edu/
- ISG Due Date: Feb. 22, 2013
- Islandora software version: 7.x, last beta before production release of 7.0 (Expected mid-February)
- Logins: (case sensitive) See: https://disc.libwiki.fcla.edu/wiki/index.php/Islandora_Project
New features since previous Testing Cycle
- Large Image accepts JP2000 for source image
- Large Image uses seadragon for pan/zoom
- Basic Image accepts archival TIFF for source image, displays JPEG
- Basic Image archival TIFF not patron-accessible
- PDF in-line presentation for supported browsers (any browser with PDF plug-in should work)
- Full MODS metadata kept in object datastreams
- Basic Islandora theme has been developed and installed for site as a starting point.
- MARCXML is produced from MODS source metadata (See MARCXML Support - DGI)
- MARCXML source metadata can be loaded and produces MODS metadata.
- The MODS full edit form is incomplete, pending finalizing of the required elements and implementation in the form.
- All roles have access to the object properties (should be fixed in 7.0)
- If a submitter tries to edit metadata for an object that they do not own they'll be shown the form but will receive an error on submit. This will require some in-house development to fix.
- All roles have access to permissions that allow them to delete items. Role permission should be fixed in 7.0
- MARCXML source metadata transformation to MODS needs refinements.